Tuesday, August 12, 2008

365 Days of Grateful

I found her account at flickr.com,first because i want to observe what people can do with their lomo
but the result i stunned by all of her photos
one project she did was inspiring
she took one photo each day,of what thing that make you grateful to live that day,everyday in a year
as a result she post the 365 of beautiful simple little photos and her handwriting comment,and i know she is very gratefull as hell
see that project here

mau mencoba mengikuti jejaknya,gue mau coba ikutan ah bikin 365 days of grateful
tapi karena masih pemula,jadi mau bikin 30 days aja dulu :p
nanti pas liburan,mau eksperimen pake colorsplash
dia juga bikin video di youtube,yang menurut gue juga heartwarming
judulnya "What Warms Your Soul?"
check it out

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I want not approve on it. I regard as precise post. Expressly the title attracted me to review the whole story.

Anonymous said...

Genial post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Say thank you you on your information.

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker