Thursday, August 14, 2008

I DID BAD ON MY EXAM

IT WAS FREAKIN' COLD ON THAT CLASSROOM BUT SOMEHOW I WAS SWEATING
BECAUSE I KNEW I COULDN'T MAKE IT
:(


by the way i want to share something weird about me :
- i am afraid to close my eyes when showering,i always think that something scary will suddenly show up when i open my eyes
- i get very nervous when i swim but i can't see the bottom,mind that attitude,but actually water predators really scare the shit outta me
- the point above also happened if i only just swim at very shallow beach or swimming pool,saying something like "i thought there's something in the water" is enough to make me run wild out of the water
- it makes me more nervous if couldn't touch the bottom,drowning is a very traumatic event,so when suddenly a big wave come and i lose contact with the sea bottom,i get awfully panic and collapse spontaneusly (a friend of mine hurt because of my panic-kick)
- its weird,but i kinda don't like it when my best friend breaks up with his old gf,eventhough i know that is the best way,but somehow i just love to see them together
- i also hate the fact that john meyer and jennifer anniston breaks up! john and jen were meant to be ..
- i am not going to shock when i know i fail machine architecture midterm test :(

*.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.* *.*

2 comments:

ȨĈÇĀBŬḺ™ said...

tai bnr takut merem klo lg mandi
eiaheuaheuhaheu

Anïnditá said...

iya cca tai abis kan gua emg g brani merem makanya hayu kita mandi bareng
hahahhaa tailaahh

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker