Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Its Morning Elegance








Analog photography is not perfect,but it is so much better that the fake perfectness Photoshop offers


I am missing my entire whole family as we are getting close to Ramadhan
the way we always make time to gather at our grandparents house to break our fast together with so many different delicacies each family bring
Ah,the warmness :)
I suddenly think it will be so cool if i can write and draw with both of my hands so i started practicing yesterday by writing alphabets with my left hand
it was so crumbling but practice makes perfect,yes?

Anyway,all of this time i have been imagining what my wall should be like when i have my own room in my own apartment(or house,we never know) and over the years my decisions have been changed
from vintage wallpaper,magazine pages, to Polaroid pictures
but now i have the final decision








the coolest wall ever by Charlotte Mann
she drew using black marker on a white wall

P.S : I do not hate Adobe Photoshop though,i love both digital and analog (with a slight leaning towards analog hehe)

4 comments:

derisaerlinada said...

suddenly i am craving for lomo and all the analog-ness in it!
pengen holga deh dit gw jadinya. haha

Anïnditá said...

yeah yeah analog is damn charming!
ih sama der gue juga lagi naksir holga :)
beli beli hayuk hehe

bhatara said...

wow i love Charlotte Mann drawings
and btw, nice blog!:)

Anïnditá said...

thanks :)
i know! aren't her drawings fantastic?

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker