Thursday, August 6, 2009

I left my heart there




I just come home from 5 days trip from Bangkok and I haven't get over it at all
I just fell in love

We stayed at a little inn there
They serve breakfast awfully early
They combine pancake and pineapples which was weird
Their hot water bath was extremely hot and can not be any warmer
They have no elevator so we have to climb the stairs to the 3rd floor every now and then
HBO and Star World were the only watchable channel on the TV
They have that weird mosquito net all around the bed


I love everything about it :-)

P.S : I love my Lomo too

4 comments:

Adinda said...

Curang!

Anindita said...

hehheheeeeeeeeeehe
:-D

Indi said...

Ka Ditaa.. apa kbar?? aku inget kooo... aku lg entah knp ga bisa bales comment dsitu jd aku tulis dsini aja yaa.. Ka dita dmna ya sekarang?

Anindita said...

baiik ndii hehehe,kamu apa kabarnyaa?
enak banget kayaknya di sana :-)
aku di malaysia ndi kuliahnya bareng ausi juga hehe

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker