Wednesday, December 17, 2008

when nothing goes right

i catch a cold
my head is spinning like some carousels in a clockwork carnival where Freddy worked
i sneeze 10 times in 5 seconds
i drink 49 vitamin C,and it does not help
the old template of my blog bored me to the next stratosphere so i kill it
kidding,i save it on the notepad,in case i miss it in the future
the cute doodles on my header is from this talented awesome person who makes a drawing of every single thing she purchased
that is really,really cool
i'd like to try that
okay here goes,i'll draw mineral water,and--
wait
i do not have a scanner
i still do not have a camera
crap

starbuck's hot hazelnut chocolate might be really nice right now
but for now i'll drink green tea instead,and go bury myself in bed
bad mood please please go away,come again some other day
some other day in the next century

i'll make a real header soon,if Mr.creativity care to come back to me
he leaked from my brain a while ago and has refused to come back last time i begged

oh well,how are you dear readers/reader/no one?
here have a look of my fancy treasures,i collected them on my last holiday


happy Thursday everyone

*
Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker