Thursday, December 25, 2008

Daddy



you are the coolest
and the craziest
so why don't you let me buy another camera?
do you really think i'll survive just with my lomo and cellphone camera forever?
come on,i need a real toy



it's Christmas and looks like everybody's coming home celebrating it
so darn quiet here in this little town
my big sister will soon begin her internship and i feel a bit jealous
she will be working at Puncak in my next holiday and i feel so delighted to come along,for two days,perhaps
i really want to go there since like forever,and i'll be bothering her work for sure,hehee
taking picture of green mountain scenery,sunlight leak and fresh air sounds so wonderful
anyway,i think that some particular persons copying my style of writing blog sometimes and it gets on my nerves
maybe they adore me enough,like i adore some of other stranger-bloggers whom i got inspirations from
but still,well,it sucks,so find your own style please

class is over and we are free until new year
final exams coming up second week in January and i'll be flying home afterward
alone,just the way i like it
yippie

6 comments:

AUSI said...

siapa dit yang ikut2? hieheh

Anïnditá said...

zzz you get so curious then you ask me on msn HAHAHA dasar lu

derisaerlinada said...

siapa diit? gw jd pnasaran nih,haha

Anïnditá said...

HEHE :p

Anonymous said...

wah yang jelas gw nggak punya blog
jadi bukan gw pastinya...
hahaha

Anïnditá said...

YAAMPUN FELLA AKHIRNYA KOMEN JUGA DI BLOG GUE HEHEHEHE

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker