Saturday, November 22, 2008

i've been tagged


photo taken at Langkawi,August 2008

i've been tagged by Dilla,so here are my 10 (weird) facts :

1. I have an unhealthy obsession of a 4 seasons country. I already buy a coat,a beanie,and a knit scarf. All I need now is a pair of boots. I don't even know when the hell am i going to go for real.

2. I love sleeping in a car.Especially at night.So when we finally arrived home,I feel kinda angry : Why is there no traffic jam so i could sleep longer?

3. I MUST drink water right before i go to bed. But this is only happen at home,or anywhere else i feel like home. So if I live in a new place,it takes some time until I drink before sleep again.

4. Unlike Dilla,I love swimming,and I can swim with no one teached me.In fact,swimming is one of the sport i loved best (number two is badminton). You know what best about swimming ? No sweat

5. I am allergic to dust and cold weather. But those two diseases only appeared when I am home at my parents house. Even though how dusty my room is here,I never got sick. Any doctor want to help ?

6. I don't watch Gossip Girls,like any other girls.I don't know the reason,I just don't. Instead, I watch October Road and Grey's Anatomy.

7. I am obsessed with things easily. My parents hate this behavior. I once obsessed with the color purple. and attending high school my parents not used to approve.and lomo camera. and now Canon Powershot

8. I can't cook,and I don't cook. All i do now is heating my mother homemade meal and sometimes make simple dinner like soup,or fried rice,or chili chicken,or (gulp) instant noodles,or eating out. I don't know why I can't imagine me,chopping onions,garlic,vegetables,and anything else,preparing and cooking for 45 minutes,and then i will finish the food off for only 5 minutes. Damn it,what a waste of time ! Okay,somebody care to teach me cooking?

9. I love traveling on the plane alone. Check in alone. Wait for the boarding time,sipping latte in Starbucks alone. Sit in the window seat alone. Eat the plane food alone. Sweet !

and now,the last one, the bombshell :

10 . I hate my major. I choose it because I have no other choice of college. Oh wait,i DO have choice but someone didn't let me (Yes Daddy,I am talking to you). So here i am,working hard to like my subjects for a 3.5 gpa (it is quite good rite,considering how i hate this programming things?) and I don't know whether any company want to hire me because i am left brain dead and my programming ability is below zero. Oh my god,what am i gonna do?
Someone please hire me!
I can write articles !
I can take some lousy pictures too!
I can ...
crap,I am untalented.

12 comments:

derisaerlinada said...

ddiitt trnyata kebiasaan lo tidur di mobil sama ama gw.i just loove sleeping in a car!ahahahahah., oiya, nomer 10 juga sama kok kita. we chose the WRONG MAJOR.

Anïnditá said...

yeyeyeye TOOSS!
ayo kita pindah major ! *loh?

AUSI said...

ditttt gue terharu beberapa kebiasaan kita sama hahahaha *padahal lo lagi ada dirumah gw loh nih

Anïnditá said...

kebiasaan yg mana si ?
gue tebak : PASTI YG GAMAU MASAK ! hahaha masak sih emang biarkan si acil aja,kta bagian nyuci piring aje

AUSI said...

heh gw masak tauukk gw males aja tapi gw suka kok masak asal ga repot2 hahahaha

Anïnditá said...

oia masak puding tadi ya haha

Anonymous said...

eh akhirnya bisa komen.

gw jg ga bs masak dit. kcuali yg instan2.
soal salah major, hehe, hrsnya lo di bdg ya. tp gw ngerti kok knp ga blh sm bokap lo. hehehe

hahaha gw jg alergi debu sm udara dingin. makanya sakit2an mlulu di bdg.
kamarnya suka berdebu (gw kdg2 males nyapu) trus skrg ujan mlulu. ckck.

Anïnditá said...

huahaha
ya elo lah yg paling tau bagaimana struggle2 masa gue nggak ke bandung
haha ya tapi gua jg ngerti sih knp ga boleh
love u dad! HAHA

AUSI said...

gila lu dit gua juga merasa gua untalented abisssss. talent gue adalah makan dan tidur. dan ngabisin duit. hahaha eh udah jadi tuh punya gue 10 nya hehehe

Anïnditá said...

emang gue nge-tag elu si?
HAHAHHA PISS OUT yes yes i am tagging you,ngomong langsung kok td kan hehehee

acilalala said...

DIT BERNANG YUK!!
eh lo lagi dapet deng
hauhahua sebel ga?
duh kayanya lo selesai gue malah dapet deehhh gimana ini.
kita harus sehat! hehehehe
sono beli baju renang jangan kepala lo aja yg dtempel2

Anïnditá said...

iya nih seminggu ini hampa tanpa berenang ;(
ahh kenapa sih elo sensi bner sama foto baju renang guee? HAHA

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker