Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Foodism



Like a lot of other people,i like and dislike a lot of food
i've made my own category of food just for fun

Food that i dislike :
Beansprout (eeeek!)
Coke,and other carbonated drinks (they sting my tongue)
Caramel
Sweet cup corn

Food that i dislike but i have to eat it when my mother's around :
Honey
Carrot

Food that i dislike but i force myself to eat them :
Any kind of vegetable
Green tea

Food i love and i refuse to share it with anyone :
Pocky chocolate banana (nope you won't get a stick,so back off)
Chocolate Wafer Jumbo ice cream like in Sushi Tei & Sushi King

A while ago when i was home watching Travel Channel on TV,I saw this cool Chipshop restaurant at New York City
They deep fried everything
Chicken,potato,bread,pickles,chocolate,even Mars Bars and Sneakers
If you want something to be fried (and I mean,anything!) just tell them

how cool is that ?
they definitely make their way on my wish list

Oh,and weather has been nice lately
Rain mist and cool breeze all day
I even can wear my cardigan in the middle of the day,something that is impossible to do because it is freaking hot in this country
I dream of a digital camera,but have no idea which one produce the greatest image quality
yeah yeah blame me for being idealist,but i want my pictures to be artsy
any suggestion ?

The picture above taken at Bogor,sometime during January

No comments:

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker