Thursday, November 13, 2008

Again,obsession


I want to be able to say 'good morning' in every country in the world with its own language

I wanna wear a checkered coat and a beanie in a foreign country in a windy day

And then step inside a diner,have some waffle,warm coffee,and a good talk with a bunch of nice strangers

i wanna have chestnut colored hair (with bangs)

I dream about a random person saying "Hey,Miss,do you want to write an article in my magazine?"

It would be better if that magazine post some of my lomo pictures too

I start to buy guava juice in the mini market,just because i miss the one my mother always made last holiday

I want my closet to be empty,for no particular reason

When people said GG,they meant Gossip Girls, but I always think it means Gilmore Girls

I will continue drawing for sure



someday

No comments:

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker