Wednesday, November 19, 2008

november rain

i am aware that i said i quite enjoyed the rainy season in my last post
but today i kinda hate rain
okay,they suck

because of the rain,the basketball practical class is canceled again for two weeks in a row
i feel rather disappointed because i already wish to play basketball so bad
do more sport is one point in my new semester resolution (is there such a thing?)
so instead,me and some friend was making plan to go night swimming later on
the rain usually stop after 7 pm,so it will be nice to have a plunge later
but somehow,the rain was getting heavier
and it is soooo fucking freezing
my socks and shoes are wet
i'm cold
it sucks

anyhow,my vintage brown leather bag is arrived (well,i picked it up in the post office this afternoon with ausi) and i love it
this weekend may be its debut to come to the outside world as my belonging
ha !
but i don't think it will be quite a fun fun weekend,since i'll have midterm exam (already) someday next week

this posting is so damn lame,but i feel like journaling my daily life
i really wish to post a photo in this post but have nothing.zero.zilch.
this is one of the reason why i want a digicam
so dear God,could you please make my father accidentally read this blog (and understand English also) so he will buy me one as a late birthday gift?
i am too lazy to make a meal,so i'm having chocolate milk and oreo wafer rolls for my dinner
tonight i feel so cold so i went to bed wearing my long legging,oversized sweater,a pair of pink socks,and of course,thick blanket

P.S. : I feel so proud of Indonesia ! click here to know why ,it's not that important though ;p

3 comments:

AUSI said...

u already had your late birthday gift kan dit? yang tiba2 ditelfon pas dimobil? yang kata nyokaplo mungkin gara2 dapet proyek itu?
hahahahaha

Anïnditá said...

haha yg itu kan belom pasti,tapi doain aja deh ;p
tapi mau kamera juga,maruk yah?

Anïnditá said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker