Thursday, February 5, 2009

It is more lovable because it requires work

i always fall in love with the wrong person or thing
i just can't help it
i've been falling in love with analog photography (which is much more troublesome than just snap a digital) and recently i fall for instant photography







their adorable color and amazing dreaminess make me fall,hard
any Polaroid or Cheki camera definitely add up my wishlist
it is perfect when used under the sunshine,such cozy color,and i heart any form of sunlight leak
another thing is,i always fall in love with the second guy in any drama or movies
i don't know why,but for me, most second guy is more handsome and much nicer than the main guy and if i were the heroine,i will definitely fall for him
and ruin the scenario
oh well,i just can't help it

P.S. : Happy birthday for my little brother,which is not quite little,considering he is twice as big as me.I wish you well and off to Japan soon :)

2 comments:

AUSI said...

dit, tau ga? film polaroid kan dibikin lagi gara2 banyak peminatnya eheheh

Anïnditá said...

iya tau kok
hehe

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker