Monday, February 23, 2009

Not so legen - wait for it- dary

it's 6:22 pm here and it was raining and misting all afternoon
which is quite nice actually
Weekend is nice,as always,going out with closest friends,but i think anything i do at weekend will always be nice considering the weekdays i have been through
i am finishing Entourage season 5 last night,and feel quite sad to say goodbye to the heartthrob Vinnie Chase,or is there a season 6,anyone know?
I have been planning to study AI today since i'll have quiz tomorrow but look what i do now
the internet had been down this afternoon,and it was clearly a sign to study my lecture notes,but no,i chose Wedding Dash
and now,the sun is getting ready to set,and i haven't study a single sentence
damn

i have been browsing scholarship to Europe,but none of it quite applicable
ha ha,i hate how obvious i hate my major,but yes,please get me out of here
you may call me crazy,but i actually already imagine how my apartment will be look like,who are my flatmates,what coat i'll be wearing for work,which restaurant i'll be crashing into for dinner,what cookies i will be learn to bake from my up-floor neighbor girl,and oh my god,even now i call myself crazy
i hope to graduate next year and i am crossing finger of what i'll be doing afterward
Ahh shoot,i forgot i have Cisco course at 8 pm today
i think i'll take a shower now
excuse me for this moody post,but in my defense :this is my first day of period
i am missing everybody and would love to come home for midterm break,but look at that tons of project,they won't allow me to go anywhere
i hate it when i have no picture to put into a post,but i am running out of pictures because i still don't have any digicam
(Dad,seriously,read how desperate i am)

P.S : I just found out that Slumdog Millionaire won EIGHT of that golden little man,including best picture ! I can't believe that,well it's no surprise,that movie is brilliant

P.S.S : The quiz i mentioned before,will cover the first 3 chapters of the subject. I've been studying chapter 1 for about 45 minutes,memorizing everything while thinking "It's funny how I don't remember all of these things being taught in class, i must be very distracted"
after i finish studying that chapter,i found out it was chapter 11 that i've been studying,not 1
...crap
Smart move,always a (heaps) step ahead!

6 comments:

acilalala said...

BAHAHAH 11!!
GAPAPA DIT ANGGEP AJA NYICIL
GUA SUKA GAYA LO HEHEH

Anïnditá said...

iya men selangkah lebih maju !
gak deng,SEPULUH langkah lebih maju!

Mutia said...

ya ampun dit.. jauh bgt previewnya.. emg chapter 11nya ada di dpn buku ya?kkk..

ih dita... baru pulang kmrn udah kgn rumah lagi... xixiix..
coba dit, ga pulang2 slama staun.. nanti bakal ga kgn de

Anïnditá said...

gua belajarnya dr online notes gitu mu di laptop,huaha mata gue picek kali ya

huaha yaa namanya juga kuliah cuma di malay,cuma 2 jam dr jkt,wajar dong pengen pulang mulu,coba kalo di eropa,betah deh gue hehehe bisa pake coat *tetep

derisaerlinada said...

gw stuju slumdog millionaire keren! :D

Anindita said...

yoii hehe

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker