Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Take me,melt me,throw me to the floor


But I,I couldn't want you more


Dear KM,
you are just too beautiful to be true
i can't stand the heat and the dazzle from you
i can't stop grinning seeing your face so everything that you say or anything else around is becoming blur
so i stop watching your newest drama at episode 2,and staring at this picture of yours instead

okay,
my finger was stung by a hot pan while i was cooking for lunch today,and yeah it is so freaking damn hurt (and it wasn't really cooking anyway)
it's just one finger,and i just have the other healthy nine fingers,but when i was shampooing my hair at the shower,or when typing this thing,boy i miss that pointer finger
get well soon kiddo
life is so-so nowadays and i kinda miss everybody
yesterday i found an article said 9-years-old Singaporean kids is making an application for iPhone,called the "Doodle Kids" and it is now one of the most downloaded item for Apple
that games let you draw with your finger and when you shake your phone,it will erase all of it
that kid already mastered 6 programming languages,holy crap six
when i told this stuff to my classmates this morning,they were all like gasping and search that article over in the internet
so yeah,he is 9 years old,master of 6 programming languages
and I,well,20,master of ...

well,i don't really like the title Master anyway
Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker