Wednesday, May 13, 2009

"It's not falsified that I found God"


Hello blog,

it's been a while,and i just dropping by just to prove i am not a lazy ass person to write on my own blog.

Spectacular things happened in such a short time and nearly gave me a heart attack

1. Final exams
Tick tock tick tock
4 more days to the first day of exam
yet,nothing in my brain

2. Final Year Project
i'll be doing doing FYP at November and apparently i have to choose the title,the supervisor lecturer and other stuff from now,while i am still in disbelief daze that i already in final year of college

3.There is something happened this morning at my house that i chose not to talk about
I've got goose bump and unexplainable headache every time i remember it
I am just really really thanking God that all of us is fine

That's way too many stress in just one post and i think everyone agree i need a sleep,yes?
Pray with me so i can do the best in all the things i need to do
Amin :)

4 comments:

Mutia said...

diiit, lo udah taun terakhir??
trus lulus abis itu mo ngapain?
wahhh...
dit, gw knalan sama si amee..
hhaha jd dj radio ppi dunia dia..
:D

Anïnditá said...

nanti pas mulai semester november,itu taun trakir gue Insya Allah
hahahaha gaul banget tu anak jadi dj ppi dunia! lo gak ikutan mu? hehe

ȨĈÇĀBŬḺ™ said...

*ikutan nyambung*

iya mu, kmrn ami jg crita ktanya dia ngobrol sama lo pas lg off air ya? hahaa dunia deh emg sempit

Anindita said...

gaul amat sih pada jadi dj
hahaha

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker