Monday, September 15, 2008

mistery questions

These random questions suddenly pop in my mind while i stares the ceiling,trying to get an afternoon sleep :

1. My room is upstairs.I have to use the stairs every now and then,whether to go the bathroom,kitchen,or going outside. Imagine i take the stairs 10 times per day,that means 70 times per week,280 times per month,3360 times per year.
How can I make sure that not even once i will fall down from the stairs?
creepy

2.A couple of days ago,i had a little chat with a friend from elementary school.I know we were at the same school,but i barely remember whether i was in same class with her.
But she-surprisingly-remember me very well. She told me we were in the same class at 2nd grade,and how she called me 'Anin' not 'Dita' like any other friends. I felt flattered she remembers me,but even more stunned after she state the reason why she remembers me
she said : i remember you,because you were good at drawing
her simple statement made me realize how much i used to love drawing.
As far as I remember,I was always drawing all the time,I couldn't resist the appeal of a blank paper
In fact I made several short comic
I drew and drew all through my childhood and teens.
until i got accepted in FSRD ITB,which i really want to get in
but my father didn't let me
so we had a fight and i cried for days
and i stop drawing since that day
i never ever made a single real drawing since my university life begins
i haven't draw anything for 2 years now
and now I realizes that,i felt like crying
Why do I stop doing something I used to love so much?

I'm gonna go buy a sketch book later

3.This morning,after Computer Programming tutorial class,i bumped into a girl on my way home.
And she was talking to herself
And no,people,she was not using any handsfree,nor ipod and mp3 player
she was talking,and her expression was somehow a little angry
she passed me,still talking,left me speechless
Was that for real ?

4.Okay seriously,are we having Database System tutorial class this afternoon ?
I really want to sleep but feel rather disturbed because some people said we are having it,while some other people said we are not.

Well,let my mysteries remain seated
What's yours?
:)

P.S : Oh,and that girl from my elementary school,she goes to FSRD ITB now
yeah right,life can be so ironic sometimes

6 comments:

AUSI said...

ga ada tutor database dit kata kiki, jadi lo bisa tidur hahaha

Anïnditá said...

iya makasih lo si
ini gua juga baru bangun kok hehe

derisaerlinada said...

pasti your elementary school friend nya inisialnya 'S' dehh!
hahaha

Anïnditá said...

biarkan itu menjadi misteri der :p

acilalala said...

susan ya?!

Anïnditá said...

Susi Susanti cil
hihihihi~

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker