Friday, September 5, 2008

smucker's strawberry sugar-free

haha
i've changed my page colour and fonts
i kinda bored with it
anyhoo,lately i've been borrowing ausi's oktomat

but i don't know i kinda lost my feeling although i haven't finished my 24 film negative film yet(yes,only 24,how sad)
mainly because it is a negative films
and i honestly want to play with positive films and cross process it later on
oh well,terlanjur~
i miss my colorsplash !!!!!
i can't wait to go home and and take photo of each of my family and friends and treasure them later
today i did nothing useful,just sleeping,doing math technique assignment,and chatting with harin
i miss miss miss miss him and my other bestfriends from high school!
x(
please fast forward the time until 18 October so i can flickering around with them again

you know what i miss most from ramadhan at home?
martabak telor,pals
what is better that eating a thick cruncy martabak telor after 13 hours fasting?
nothing

well,i've been more KERE lately
gue biasanya kesel sama duit koinan karena berat-beratin dompet
dan i usually neglect the litte blue one ringgit note ;p (sorry)
but this afternoon,i am very excited to found a couple of one ringgit note from my laptop bag
"asik bisa buat beli roti tawar buat saur besok-besok" is all i think about
segitunya?
segitu kere-nya?
yes i am

P.S : i really want to redecorate my room
in fact i plan to do it this weekend (which means in my bday? oh well..)
i really want to rip off pages from magazines and randomly cover my wall with them
only one side of my wall,of course,not all
i think it'll make a wonderful background for photobooth,don't you think?

Copyright Ben.Doo.Dat at Flickr

but have to pending it,i'm having exam tuesday,so guess what am i gonna do this weekend?

No comments:

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker