Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Sunlight Installation for you and me




Sunlight on poppies and plane flight on Friday
Bright yellow jacket and sweet goofy kitten
Warm tea peppermint pour up with scone
These are a few of my favorite things



-Own version of "Favorite Things" in Sounds of Music

rough night
only two hours of sleeping
early breakfast
skipping lunch
drinking coffee
day full of classes
sleepy as hell,dizzy as hell,hungry as hell

i never felt this high before

and yet i still have to do laundry,return 3 super heavy books to the library
and oh,packing

3 comments:

acilalala said...

peluk cium buat jakarta :(

AUSI said...

enaknyaaaaaaaaaaaaa
take me take me!! haaaa

Anïnditá said...

yukkkk come with me !
gagaga :D

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker