Friday, March 20, 2009

Quickie Express

just a quick update since now i'm home

1.My brother got a chicken pox and he's now staying at the hospital and we,all his sisters,are not allowed to see him by our parents since we all haven't got any chicken pox before and we are not immune

2.My mother is already immune,so she stayed at the hospital with my brother all the time,which means i haven't seen her since i landed last night

3.And she brings my Jakarta's cell number,so here i am,lost without cell phone

4.My cat is dead. Our cat is dead,people.
I can't believe no one told me earlier,i'm in deep grieve

5.The new SLR camera apparently is Nikon D40,i'm still new to DSLR and definitely need a tutorial








here are just random things around my house

6.Also in hand are my very first love Colorsplash camera and my friend's SMENA camera,i kinda confused which one should i use

7.Election Campaign is already started in Jakarta,everywhere i look in the city,there always a picture of legislative candidate with corny slogan and awkward pose

8.I kinda miss my friends back there (hi guys,what are you doing this midterm break back there ? please make sure don't go to Genting Highland without me! )

9.Thanks to Davin,I am a fan of Julian Smith right now
He's a freelance filmmaker and funny as hell

Okay,that's pretty much all
and hey question of the day : How can I create bokeh in D40?
anyone who knows and come across this blog post,just please please give me comments
i'm in desperate
thanks :)
Have a nice spring break everybody

12 comments:

AUSI said...

ENAKNYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA IM DYING TO GO HOMEEEE HUUU

acilalala said...

ditaaaaaaa
im so sorry about your cat!!
huhu kenapa diaaaaaaa?? ko bisaaaaa
rasanya sama kaya tiba2 rumah gue berenti langganan majalah donal bebek, akupun terluka
hehe
kamyu kangen yaaaaa hihihi
tioman gue agaknya gagal nih, gada inepan masa buka tenda...
eh ngehubunginlo gmn dong soal kering kentang? sms gua!!

derisaerlinada said...

seru kan pake SLR? hehehe.. let's meet up! :D

ȨĈÇĀBŬḺ™ said...

kucing mati pst rasanya kya ditampar si melong buruk tetek deh hahahahah
eh men hari kamis gw mu ke genting nih sama anak2 rame
payah lu ga ikutan
haehaheiaheaueuawhduha

Anonymous said...

ausi : sini sini cup cup

acil : dia ketabrak! huhu so sorry about tioman loh hehe

derisa : iya seru ! ayo ke warpas!

ecca : AH KE GENTING LAGI BETEBETE

AUSI said...

oiya dit gue lupa bilang, turut berduka cita yaa tentang kucingloo hiks hiks

Anonymous said...

its olrait :)

ȨĈÇĀBŬḺ™ said...

ngomong2 soal kucing mati dit
gpp kali santai men

kan ada pepatah

MATI SATU
TUMBUH SERIBU

ngeri yak hahhaha

ȨĈÇĀBŬḺ™ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Anonymous said...

YOHA
btw itu komen yg diapus komen lo zyga ya?

acilalala said...

dit gue jadi ke tioman akhirnya and it was more than awesome!!!
hahaah kapan2 kita ksana ya hihi
sini balik dong buruan ga kangen apa sm gue eia udah janjian sm pa udin belom? hahah

Anindita said...

ihihihi kangen dongs iya besok kangue balik kesana sabar yay hehe

Hello,glad you came! You are visitor number :

myspace tracker